All 9 art Reviews

Picollage 2015 : ZONE-tan Picollage 2015 : ZONE-tan

You should open up a Patreon account. I bet you could raise even more funds that way to support your art.

Super Robot One PIece Super Robot One PIece

Why is it that all of my most favorite art pieces come from you. Because you are awesome

MNT - Donnie MNT - Donnie

same as how I would imagine him to be. he was an engineer. Now the big challenge is Leonardo. Raph, mikey, and Don are easy since there are people in real life that are like them when they were teens as well. Leo is very interesting, I will be surprised to see what you come up with. I have my own ideas, but I would like to see yours first before I share. mostly because I don't want to influence your artistic ideas and what you draw inspiration from

fliberdigibit responds:

Leonardo is gonna be tough. I've been trying to come up with the right look to match the back story I've made for him. I think you're gonna be pleased with what I came up with though :)

MNT - Raph MNT - Raph

turtles can live for many hundreds of years. when we are in our 100s , they will be in their 20s. But if Raph did get old, this is exactly how he would be (drinking and smoking a cigarette like most people like him)

Logicbox of Reason and Fact Logicbox of Reason and Fact

nice, it has the whole thomas edison kind of feel

Chaos Theory Chaos Theory

ERUPTING BURNING IMAGE!!

This picture of yours is burning red
Its loud roar tells me to give high ratings.
Erupting Awesome picture.

Photobooth Bert Photobooth Bert

Chandler bing

Bert and Ernie from seasame street reminds me of Chandler and Joey from friends

gotham's dirty work gotham's dirty work

You are a boss

i think you should make a comic

dommi-fresh responds:

maybe one day i will

Rumble In The Turtles Lair 05 Rumble In The Turtles Lair 05

1 2 3 4!!!

turtle power plus one master rat